Covid-19 Operating Procedures
Vignon Manor Farm is commited to the health and safety of our potential couples, clients, and all of their guests and loved ones. Our facility is fully open and operational. We will continue to use this page to keep our clients and guests updated on any new guidelines or procedures that we must follow. Please check back frequently to keep up to date. Last Updated August 10, 2020
Frequently asked Questions
Q:Are masks required at your venue?
A:Yes, per current Maryland State Mandate requirements we must require all patrons of our facility to be masked.
Q:Are masks required when outside at the venue?
A:Masks are required outside when not able to physically social distance from others not living in your same household.
Q:When is it okay to remove my mask?
A:Masks may be removed when you are seated at your reception table. Masks may be removed outside when you are able to social distance properly. Masks may also be removed when you are eating and drinking in general.
Q:I am a Vendor serving a client at your venue. What is expected of me?
A:Masks are required by all vendors while on site at VMF. We ask that you regularly sanitize or wash your hands. Please let us know if you have any specific Maryland protocol that you must follow that we should be aware of.
Q:I am a guest attending an event at your venue, how many people will be at the event?
A:Per the current Executive Order as well as local County order we are not under any capacity restrictions. Event guest count will vary. Please speak with your event host to inquire about the number of guests for your specific event.
Q:What sanitation protocol do you have in place?
A:Event staff will be frequently cleaning and sanitizing highly trafficed areas during all events. Touchless sanitation stations are placed throughout the venue as well for guests to use. Our facility is deep cleaned between each event as well as throughout the week.
Current Guidelines and Regulations
Vignon Manor Farm kindly asks that you not patron our facility if:
- You are experiencing a fever or feel unwell.
- If you have come into contact with someone who is Covid-19 positive or experienced Covid-19 symptoms with in 14 days of your visiting our facility.
- If you are awaiting a Covid-19 test result or come into contact with someone awaiting a Covid-19 test result.
- If you have visited a Covid-19 hot spot with in 14 days of visiting our facility.
- Our facility is open and operational. We are not under capacity restrictions.
- We encourage social distancing where possible.
- Masks must be worn per Maryland State guidelines as of July 29, 2020
- Our staff will remain masked during all events both indoors and outdoors.
- Vignon Manor staff will continue to santize highly trafficked areas through out events.
- Weather pending windows and doors to the facility will remain open during events to encourage air flow.
- Touch-free sanitation stations will be placed and available throughout the venue.
- Each couple should refer to their caterer and other vendors to understand their specific guidelines.
- Our facility, as always, will be deep cleaned in between each and every event.
Venue Tour Guidelines
Vignon Manor Farm venue tours are by appoinment only and can be scheduled by visiting our “contact us” page on our website. All venue tours are private and are led by a Vignon Manor Farm staff member. We kindly request that you adhere to the following guidelines while visiting, and before visiting, Vignon Manor Farm for a private venue tour:
- If any of the outlined “General Guidelines” above applies to you please wait to schedule a tour or please reschedule your currently booked tour.
- When visiting our facility for a tour please sanitize your hands before entry
- We require face masks be worn by our guests during all tours.
- Our venue staff will remain masked during the duration of your tour.
- We love hugs and handshakes, but please refrain from this at this time with our venue staff. We are happy to give you an air hug or high five because we know its exciting planning your wedding!
- Venue tours are by appointment only. We apologize but we are unable to accomodate any drop in tours at this time.
- All contracts and payments can be executed digitally for an enhanced touch-free experiance.
- Venue management will sanitize in between each venue tour as well as sanitize/wash hands prior to and at the end of each private tour.
A letter from the Owner and Venue Manager of Vignon Manor Farm
To our valued couples, guests, and community,
We want to take a moment to thank you for your support of Vignon Manor Farm. In a day when there are many venues to choose from, we thank those of you who choose to spend your weddings and events with us and thank those of you who even considered us to start. It is an honor to us to ever be considered and thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
The last few months have presented troublesome times for the wedding and events community. Navigating waters that no one ever could imagine. Our hearts go out to each couple who has been faced with the choices that have been placed in front of them over the past few months. Weddings are celebratory in nature and exciting to plan and when given “outlines, guidelines, and mandates” it has, as we are sure, taken away from some of the luster.
Our promise to our guests and couples is an easy one. We remain committed to open communications, a high standard of sanitation to keep our couples and their guests safe, and an open heart that is much needed for so many right now. We promise to also help you keep the luster of event planning in these unsure times through continuously giving our clients the personal attention that they not only deserve but need.
We remain thankful that our large and vast facility and open air outdoor patio gives couples and clients the ability to create safe yet beautiful events. It is not an option for us to have clients faced with difficult decisions of how to space their guests or if they have adequate outdoor space. When it became clear that outdoors was a great place to be we completed our new outdoor patio and courtyard in under two weeks time. This space offers our couples and their guests a beautiful space just as wonderful as the indoor facilities of Vignon Manor. In addition to our thirty thousand square foot facility couples and their guests are now welcome to use this space as they please. We can not wait to see what our clients have in store for it in the coming months and years!
tIn closing, we again are thankful for each and every one of you. We remain commited to a high standard of service that you should expect and deserve from us as a venue. And as always, our hearts, and emails, are always open…